Senior Associate, Fundraising
Sterling Corporation, a Lambert, Edwards & Associates company, is seeking an experienced senior associate to join its fundraising team. We are looking for an individual who has direct experience in front-line fundraising within the political and/or community development arena. The ideal candidate will utilize his/her knowledge of people, foundations, corporations, modern and innovative fundraising strategies, social media, politics and community development to implement strategic fundraising plans for our clients. Candidates must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Experience in graphic design is a plus.
The senior associate will work full-time and be responsible for supporting all major fundraising programs for our clients. The person will assist in the development of fundraising goals, identifying potential donors, soliciting funds and managing all aspects of planning and executing fundraising events. He/she will implement our strategic fundraising plan and adjust as needed to ensure alignment with our business plan and programming priorities.
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Develop and execute fundraising strategies for clients
- Organize fundraisers and events that will lead to securing donations
- Maintain records of donor information for future use
- Evaluate the success of fundraising events
- Train interns in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
- Design event materials such as invitations and signage
We offer a great environment in which to work, meet friends and thrive. Our benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan, PTO and professional training support.
Sterling is proud to celebrate an inclusive culture and welcomes candidate’s perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and we understand that by assembling a diverse and inclusive work force allows for a more open exchange of ideas, solutions, and progress.